Flamingo Road Paving - September 15
Please be advised that Extreme Excavating will be paving Flamingo Road and a portion of the Frontage Road on Thursday, September 15. Paving will take place from approximately 7:00–5:00 pm.
On paving day:
- Flamingo Road residents and businesses are asked to park off site prior to the 7 am start time and during the day, if at all possible. Valleyview Square shopping mall has generously offered parking in the east end of their lot (near the Glenwood Drive entrance to the mall).
- Flamingo Road between the HIghway Frontage Road and Highland Road will be closed, with the exception of Flamingo Road local traffic; however, delays should be expected. Driveway accesses will be maintained, with the exception of when the paving machine is travelling past the driveway.
- There will be no on-street parking allowed on Flamingo Road.
- Traffic control personnel will be on site to direct traffic and pedestrians.
- Transit Routes 16 and 17 will be detoured. Visit BCTransit.com/Kamloops and check advisories for detour route and temporary bus stops.