Staff Presenting Draft Plan to Committee of the Whole
April 16, 2021 - On Tuesday, April 20, 2021, City staff will be presenting the draft Community Climate Action Plan (CCAP) to the Committee of the Whole to seek Council's feedback on the plan's goals, targets, and implementation actions.
The report asks the Committee of the Whole to direct staff to:
- engage with the public and stakeholders on the draft Community Climate Action Plan
- bring the Community Climate Action Plan to Council for final review and adoption
Residents are able to watch the presentation to the Committee of the Whole via zoom at 9:00 am on Tuesday, April 20, 2021.
Should staff receive this direction, public and stakeholders will have the opportunity to provide feedback on the draft plan in late April/early May. Details will be available on Let's Talk. Staff will then incorporate feedback and present the final CCAP to Council for adoption.
- April 20, 2021 Report to Committee of the Whole
- Attachment A - April 2021 Draft of the Community Climate Action Plan
- Attachment B - Summary of Key Revisions
- Attachment C - CCAP Five-Year Financial Plan
Consultation has concluded